If you are a fan of using builds, you may want to take a look at the ALLUNEED build. This one is tiny at only 130 MB. That means it will work well for Firesticks, Kodi boxes, and of course, the regular computer. You won’t want to miss out on this one, no matter what type of device you have. This build has some great images and some of the best add-ons in the community at the moment. However, it has the mouse disabled, so that is the only problem we really have with it. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Reminder: Use a VPN with Kodi to remain anonymous and access all Kodi add-ons. We recommend IPVanish, a zero-log VPN that delivers the fastest speeds of all providers we’ve tested. Get 72% off now exclusively through Kodi Fan.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create builds for the platform. If you have any issues with this one, please contact the development team for support. They will be glad to assist you with any questions you have.
Install the ALLUNEED Build for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From the opening screen, click on the Settings gear on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/ and click OK.
- Now, label it zt, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. Of the options listed here, select Install from zip file.
- Choose zt and then plugin.program.ztwizard-x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Choose the ZT – The Wizard, Builds, Krypton Builds, ALLUNEED Build, Install. We suggest doing a fresh install.